Animal Care and Emergency Services, Inc. (ACES, Inc.) is a 24 hour emergency hospital seeking to grow its Physical Rehabilitation Department!
We founded our hospital on a few core principles: Patient care and the wellbeing of our employees must be a priority. We know that no hospital can be successful without a team, and therefore we are placing the care of our employees at the forefront of our operations.
We are currently seeking an RVT / Veterinary assistant or CCRA with interest in physical rehabilitation. Our wonderful Rehab doctor is willing to train the right person. This is a full-time position, weekdays only for the time being.
What you can offer ACES, Inc.:
- Compassion for clients, patients, and team members
- A desire to learn from some of the Bay Area’s best and brightest doctors and team leads.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with both clients, staff and veterinarians
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently.
Duties include restraining patients, assisting with rehabilitation therapies (laser, e-stim, acupuncture, electroacupuncture, therapeutic exercise, etc), assisting with orthosis development/assessment, scheduling appointments, accurate electronic medical record keeping, filling prescriptions, maintaining a media library, light to moderate hospital keeping duties, equipment maintenance and other duties as assigned. This position requires the candidate to be able to help lift large disabled dogs, stand for long periods of time and be on the floor with patients.
What ACES, Inc. can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits including:
- CE allowance;
- Uniform allowance;
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- 401K with matching;
- Paid sick leave;
- Employee pet discounts;
- Career advancement;
- Learning advanced nursing skills taking care of emergency and specialty patients;
- An opportunity to work in the only independently owned specialty clinic in San Francisco