Animal Care and Emergency Services, Inc. (ACES, Inc.) is a 24 hour emergency hospital looking to continue to grow our current and future services.
We founded our hospital on a few core principles: Patient care and the wellbeing of our employees must be a priority. We know that no hospital can be successful without a team, and therefore we are placing the care of our employees at the forefront of our operations.
We are seeking experienced Veterinary Assistants for our Emergency Department for the day and swing shifts. One weekend day is required. This is a full-time position and requires a minimum of 3 years of experience working as a technician in any capacity.
What ACES, Inc. can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including:
- CE allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid sick leave
- Employee pet discounts
- Career advancement;
- Learning advanced nursing skills taking care of emergency and specialty patients;
- An opportunity to work in the only independently owned specialty clinic in San Francisco;
What you can offer ACES, Inc.:
- Compassion for clients, patients, and team members;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A desire to learn from some of the Bay Area’s best and brightest doctors and team leads.